Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Peak at My First Page for TMNTRemix#2 :D

Azrael approved my pages so....Heres a sneak peak at the first page of my 3 pages for the TMNT Remix #2! I'll show you the sketches and the inks but im still working on the colors (with Gimp2). If you are a Dromer then youve probably seen these already lol.

                                                                         PAGE#6
                             Base/Rough Sketch. Its a basic sketch of the original page 6 from #2


           Sketch of the page but updated with my renditions of the OT Turtles also note Baxters white lol
                 FINALLY its all inked up. Now im in the coloring process and about 75% done!










                    And heres a tiny sneak peak at the colors. I made it tiny on purpose lol XP

No comments:

Post a Comment