Sunday, January 22, 2012

More Art Gifts :D

heres a few more pictures that people have made for me :)

                       These 2 Drawings my Beautiful Fiance drew for me today :D and I drew her a picture of Share Bear (from Care Bears). I love them theyre soooo freakin adorable!



this one was drawn by my littlest brother (8years old now, 7 when he drew it)  last year right after my birthday :)

this one was also drawn by him. It is me as a Purple Dragon Gang Member. I cosplayed as one and so he drew a picture of me in the costume (back in 2010)


this one was drawn by my littlest brothers friend Ethan. He drew me this because he saw my TMNT collection. In return i redrew the same picture in my style for him.
                            

                       This one was drawn by my cousin Sean back in 1998 as part of my Birthday present. He got me a TMNT Adventures Comic and put this in the back behind it in the sleeve. Its drawn on a backing board for comic books.

and this last one was drawn by my 16 year old for my 17th birthday (im 18 now). Its drawn on  the envelope to my card. Hes a really talented artist and draws goofy little pictures on all my birthday cards. I love this Casey and i actually am thinking about getting it tattooed lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment