Friday, January 13, 2012

Custom NECA Shredder

i found these on Figure Realm...theyre phenomenal...thats all i can say lol. I want one sooooo bad.

Heres a pic of the actual unproduced Figure as a comparison:

and here is the custom figure:










this thing is perfect in just about every way possible. Its the perfect height, the colors and look are dead on and it fits great with the NECA Turtles. I think the only thing really that i can notice thats off is the blades look longer  on the Custom's hands and the leg pieces are little pointier. In the end its amazing still and I want this thing sooo much haha.


2 comments:

  1. I'm the guy who made these - thanks so much! The first version (bottom 3 pics) was made around 2 years before the second version - I was never happy with how skinny he was, or how the blades looked, so I redid him.

    I also did a Mirage Casey, which you can see here (if you don't mind me plugging my stuff here :b): http://discogod.deviantart.com/gallery/25928822#/d2ucg1z

    ReplyDelete